Peal Archive

Leeds Minster has a history of peal ringing dating back over a quarter of a millennium!

In the year 1742 the old Peal of Six Bells in the then Parish Church of Leeds was augmented to Eight by Mr Harrison of Barrow in Lincolnshire and on June 30th the first Peal was rung.

Click here to view LPC on   www.peals.co.uk

Click on the bar below to see Peal records from various eras

Time Line